Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kidlit Writing School...just signed up!

I'm so excited! I just signed up for the course: Picture Book A to Z's: Revising Picture Books

Check out the website: kidlitwritingschool.com
The course is taught by:

Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen, author of 'Chicks Run Wild' (one of my favourites) & 'Duck, Duck, Moose':  I took a workshop with Sudipta at the New Jersey SCBWI Conference and it was amazing!
Marcie Colleen, author of the upcoming 'The Adventure of the Penguinaut':  I have yet to meet her but I'm looking forward to it.  Check out her blog at: http://writeroutine.blogspot.ca
Susan Hawk, agent with The Bent Agency

The course starts April 13th, 2015 and runs for 5 weeks.  I cannot wait to revise my picture books and get them submission ready!  

I've also signed up for 2 - 60 minute manuscript critiques.  

This is going to be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment